Monday, November 11, 2013

Aloha hawaii


Aloha!

Hawaii never disappoint, great people, amazing food and of course beautiful beaches. 

This time I stayed in waikiki again the hotel I stayed in got a really nice pool view and just few blocks away from the beach and shops 

I arrived late at night and decided to catch a taxi from the airport to waikiki, unfortunately I didn't get to see much that night. 

I woke up at 5am in the morning, I ran to the beach and saw the most beautiful sunrise in a long time.



That day I decided to go to Ala Moana shopping center to grab some food and I know a secret spot on the rooftop to see the view of waikiki


Another activities is the Moana waterfall walk, since I'm on my own I decided to do a safe easy walk. I took a bus and on the way there rain started pouring luckily it stopped half way through however the track become very muddy and I ended up covered by mud by the end if the trip it was good fun after all 




Other than that I chill on the beach,

enjoying the beautiful sunset 

Enjoying the view from my balcony while enjoying nice cold beer


Having great food at the JW Marriot resort 

Of course with fabulous sake cocktails to go with it and cold sake afterwards 


I was sad to leave hawaii, it's my number 1 holiday destination and I can't wait to go back!

Mahalo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment