Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Start of USA trip

Not a great start since my flight got cancelled and I ended up spending time in LA, but it doesn't stop there after spending 3hrs trying to get out of LAX I missed my connecting flight to NYC!


First I was pretty gutted but the airlines decided to put me up at the hilton in LA and business class flight frm LAX to JFK I calmed down abit....still unhappy tho


After a lil nap and in room service, yep giant American burger of course hehehe

 
To burn off few calories I decided to go for a walk.

I've been to LA before and have no interest on celebrity spotting  decided to go to Venice beach since I never been there before and I wanna see the talk about canals and experience California beach life


I caught the bus there and walk to the beach it's stupidly further than I expected and when I finally reach the beach I thought wow! This is pretty similar to where I live... Untill I keep on walking and start to see a bunch of pensioner with spray tan and on steroids!!!!
Yep I'm not joking it's totally weird I can't stop giggling like a school girl

As I keep on walking I realised how different are the people and the whole athmosphere, don't get me wrong it's a beautiful place especially the canals but I don't feel safe walking around in my own and it seems that everyone in very conscious with their appearance. No regrets tho it was a different experience but I can't say that I would visit again.

Ok it's time to go to NYC now and yep I'm next to USHER omgggg yep crazy but I respect his privacy so no pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment