Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hello world!

Finally i managed to transfer my blog from my old one to this new blogger after few months of hiatus. So in this blog i will share my travel fave. I always think that my life is one big holiday and my glass is always half full, YES!! i know sounds very pessimistic but to me it is the only way to keep myself happy at the most difficult situation. Travel is my passion, i always booked a holiday after another one so that i have something to look forward to. 

So here are some of my verdict on my last trip to Europe in June 2011

Amsterdam

The first city i've ever been to in Europe, as soon as i arrived i've fallen in love with it. Amsterdam will always be home far away from home for me its like colonial Indonesia. Not the main gastronomic fans destination but i have to say that their Indonesian food is the best! comparing to other european countries, the rijstafel is must is something that you must try,  it is westernised version of javanese prasmanan rich in spices and very very very tasty.

Another thing that i love the most about Amsterdam is of course the cycle way, the fact that its flat and you can cycle around the city in one day (non stop that is) its simply enjoyable. So for all the bike enthusiast ladies this is the place where you can cycle with your prettiest dress and of course looking gorgeous as usual :)


PinkPop!
Pinkpop at landgraaf a three days camping  dance-to rock to new age concert in Landgraaf. The verdict: MEGA AWESOME! ok nuff said... awesome line up, cool crowds, great food and no queue on drinks!! ah festival fans must try! 60000 ppl rockin together im definitly a fan. However i didnt do the whole three days, sadly as we are a bit tight on schedule :(  but if there is another chance i would definitly go for the 3 days experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment